Wittenbergplatz 1, 10789 Berlin
CEO: Volker Leins
Entry in the Commercial Register: Local District Court of Charlottenburg,
VAT Identification number: DE305357228
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. We cannot take any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of content. As a service provider we are responsible for contents on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 paragraph 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible legal violations. No illegal contents were recognized at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is infeasible without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, adaptation, distribution or any kind of utilization outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are permitted for private, non-commercial use only. When content has not been created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties will be respected.
Contributions of third parties are marked as such. If you still become aware of any copyright infringements, we ask for you to inform us. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
The following terms and conditions apply for the relationship between the user of the website and the operator of the website. By accessing this website you agree to the following binding terms and conditions of use.
1. This website contains data, information and other contents which are protected by copyright and trademark laws. It is not permitted to reproduce or disseminate the content of the website in its entirety or any parts thereof.
2. The use of published contact data by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The site operators reserve the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited advertising, such as spam e-mails.
3. Everyone is permitted to link to this website. However, the operator reserves the right to withdraw this permission. It is not allowed to include this website in the frame of another website.
4. The operator is liable for the contents of this website in accordance with the statutory regulations. However, he does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the correctness and completeness of the contents and information featured on this website.
5. If a contractual relationship is created between the operator and the user, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply with the exception of the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The choice of law does not apply if the consumer alleges breach of Intellectual Property Law.
The head office of the operator shall be the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the use of the website provided that the user is a merchant in sense of the German commercial law, a legal entity or a separate estate under public law.